Thursday, October 29, 2009

What I learn from this subject:

Like the name of this subject-Architecture communication, I understand some basic skill that an architect should know to communicate their ideas and some theory to help you design building. Following are five point about what I learn from this subject:
1. From the workshop of Model Making, I practice my skills of modelmaking, especially the speed of making model. Ican make model much quicker than before.
2. From the workshop of architecture in motion, I practice my skills about drawing and sketch which is the basic skill for an architect.
3. I learn some basic theories about color which is so helpful for me to design an architecture.
4. I learn how to make an easy animation.
5. I practice my 3-D creatice thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment